Westminster College Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
SAAC has representatives from each sport on campus. Its members look to enhance the image of student-athletes both on campus and in the community through engaging in campus and community service projects and serving as positive role models for their peers and younger athletes. The committee also serves as a voice for issues that involve rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes.
Current Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Members:
|Basketball (M)||Makygh Galbreath|
|Cross Country (M)||TBA|
|Cross Country (W)||TBA|
|Soccer (W)||Megan Davidson|
|Track & Field (M)||TBA|
|Track & Field (W)||TBA|
|Volleyball||Sophie ReimerPayton Bledsoe|
The Blue Jay Oath
As Westminster Blue Jay Student-Athletes, we pledge to:
• Pursue excellence in the classroom and in competition;
• Hold ourselves to the highest standards of sportsmanship;
• Demonstrate strong character and accountability for our conduct;
• Take pride in Westminster College;
• Honor and uphold the traditions of our institution;
• Appreciate the privilege of wearing Blue and White;
• Embrace the different and unique perspectives we each bring to our team and institution;
• Support our fellow student-athletes in their pursuit of excellence;
• Be positive role models for our community;
• Lead with integrity, fairness, respect and responsibility in all of our actions.
We represent Westminster College.
I am a BLUE JAY!